First photopanoramas of Stockholm and Warsaw from middle of XIX Century received new dynamics in computerized form.
A famous Stockholm photographer, Johannes Jaeger, took 1873 serie of 6 photographs from the tower of Kastellet on Kastellholmen island, in central part of Stockholm. The photographies cover full 360 degree all around view from the tower.
- Johannes Jaegers circular photopanorama of Stockholm from Kastellholmen tower, 1873
- Panorama from Kastellholmen tower, 2007
- Karol Beyers circular photopanorama of Warsaw from cupole of Saint Trinity Church, 1857 (eng.)
- Konrad Brandel photopanorama of Warsaw from tower of Royal Castle (1873)
- About digitized old photopanoramas